- On March 6, 2015
- 0 Comments
- 7QT, Homeschooling
Good things a’comin’!
1. We may be getting a dishwasher. Ask and you may receive. This will save at least 10 hours a week.
2. I’m pleased to have cleared 90% of the clutter off the schoolroom table…but to be honest, the last 10% is the kind that requires sitting down and focusing, so I’m not nearly as done as I look.
3. I just joined Twitter. FarmAndAway is my handle. It’s fun to see the constant stream of randomness, although I tend to get sucked into the articles people post.
4. We’re going to see my in-laws tonight. New baby in the family, birthday party, the works.
5. I’m enjoying finishing the sequal to Badass with Boundaries. Roommate edition!
6. If Ruth doesn’t stop screaming and Eli doesn’t stop antagonizing her, I am going to….I have no idea. But you’re listening to a woman on the edge. Ahhhh, the antagonism of late winter!
7. I love this number chart, recommended here by Dwija Borobia, of HouseUnseen, but I wish they had a version with colors I like. Maybe ones that coordinated with our new, handy dandy chore chart?
And yes, that is a little dry erase marker that I have resting in a strange-looking container. Eli was amazed at what a paper plate could change into with enough cutting and tape.
Thanks to Kelly for at This Ain’t the Lyceum for hosting!